วันอาทิตย์ที่ 11 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Hella black magic


HELLA 005750991 500 Series 12-Volt/55-Watt Black Magic Halogen Driving Lamp Kit

HELLA
I got these because they were cheap, and would look great on my black jeep. Hella is a reputable brand, so I figured it was a safe bet. After they are all installed I am overall happy, but I wouldn't recommend them to others.

These were a hassle to install, the switch that came with the pack was bad, and the grounds for the headlamps have way to short of wires. The directions are about as informative and helpful as listening to an automated messaging service!

These are not brighter that the headlights that come on the jeep, although they do add more light. If I were to do it all again I would just go with the either more expensive PIAA's or Lightforce, or for the wiring wary: go with the Warn Wireless ones. I spent the difference in price in added wires, testers, and a switch.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น