วันเสาร์ที่ 10 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

TAG Heuer Men's CV2A12.FC6236


TAG Heuer Men's CV2A12.FC6236 Carrera Day Date Automatic Chronograph Watch:

TAG Heuer Men's

Great watch. Looks fantastic both on and off. I have had a few comments on how nice the watch is but no one seemed to know that it was a Tag Carrera. This version with the day/date (rather than just the date version of this watch) is bigger and is more classy so was worth the extra couple of hundred dollars for this version. I have small wrists but it was easy to set the size of the strap myself. Ordered from Amazon.com as was the second cheapest place to get it and at least I knew I could trust Amazon. However, it didnt come with the standard 2 year's manufacturers gaurantee which I didnt realise when buying, and only found out after when I saw the gaurantee card was missing from the box, but I guess I got it cheap enough and Amazon offer their own gaurantee. I saw this in black too but this brown is much nicer and is classy. Its a dark brown and at night or low light you cant tell its not black though. Only other thing is the Tag logo is not large enough to see properly unless you really look closely and is silver on silver so people keep asking what make it is and when you spend 2500+ dollars on a watch you need people to know - after all, in business the first thing a man looks at his business associate is his watch to see how succesful he is :) All in all happy with my purchase.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น