วันศุกร์ที่ 2 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Jewellery Boxes

Steinhausen Luxury Accessory Case Large Cherry-Wood:
Steinhausen Luxury Accessory Case 
At first I stressed over the proposition of buying a veneer box for nearly a hundred thousand dollars. Understanding that this box costs as much as a high-end sports car, it is logical that one would feel a bit of anxiety over such a large purchase. Then, it arrived at my door. All of the tension melted away as I pried back the lid and saw the first glimmer of what was inside. The golden glow washed over my face as I peered inside, and it was at that very moment that I realized the true craftsmanship that goes into the creation of such a magnificent piece. Unfortunately, I turned to my wife and found a look of horror affixed upon her brow as nothing I had ever before seen. My hair had been bleached pure white from the aura of the box, and my pupils had narrowed to the size of a needlepoint. I have been in rehabilitation for the last six months, but have finally arranged a settlement whereas I was able to secure a 10% off coupon for future purchases. If you buy this box, invite your enemies over and position it in the center of the room. They will seethe in hatred for your accomplishment and you will vanquish them. I feel bad that I had to sell my house and all of our material possessions to purchase this watch box, but I must say it was worth every penny. One peek inside, and you'll know why.


Holy moly! what an awesome product and it became available at just the right time for me. My beloved father who spent his working life (50 years), working 10 hours a day on a factory production line finally past away, on the day he retired! I know, it is sad and he will be missed, but believe it or not, he had managed to save some money, which amounted to $99,999 after I paid for the funeral. He didn't make very much so I was surprised he had saved such a princely sum. I found out that he had never had a mobile phone, never owned his own car, never took meals at restaurants, always wore second hand clothes, saved on heating, never traveled, did odd jobs like mowing lawns on his days off, never took a vacation and by various other means managed to scrape and save.

You can't believe how happy I was when I saw the "Steinhausen Luxury Accessory Case Large Cherry-Wood" was available for exactly the amount he left me! I am not rich, have a huge mortgage and can hardly afford to educate my kids but I feel ecstatic that my windfall enables me to buy the sensational Steinhausen (don't tell my creditors). The transaction went very smoothly (they were delighted to take my money) and it was a real pleasure when I received the case. All in all an outstanding transaction.

My only regrets are that the window is not made of glass but "poly-resin", which as far as I can tell is some kind of plastic... I also wish I had had the bucks to buy a box made of solid cherry wood, not just veneer... Oh well, if you want perfection I guess you will have to pay more (I wish my father had mown more lawns on Sundays, then maybe I could have had real glass). Oh, and it didn't come with a jewelry collection either... I don't have one so I am not sure what to do. Any ideas?


I just bought this and thought it came with a watch! But no ... just the case. At $99,999.00 I expected a Rolex or two ...
Thanks to AMAZON's generous return policy this is was NOT a problem :-)ONE-Star for the case ... watch missing
FOUR-Stars for Amazon ... best shopping experience ever !

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น